Budzatja Safaris & Touring is an Eco-Tourism based company in the Greater Kruger National Park with close proximity to Africa’s southernmost excellent and best selling Tourism Destinations of Mozambique and Swaziland.
It is owned by Mkhulisi Steven Thabethe , a well known and hard working rural born Safari Field Guide of extreme experience and extensive knowledge.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Open vehicle safaris, guided bush walks & bush camping in the Kruger National Park & the adjacent private game reserves.
Tailor made tours & charter transfers to all spectacular tourist destinations within Mpumalanga, Limpopo, North West, Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Mozambique & Swaziland.
- 7 Days + 6 Nights in the KNP.
- Day 1 – The Panorama Route.
- Day 2 – Moholoholo & Boat Ride.
- Day 3 – The BIG Baobab & Amarula Lapa.
- Day 4 – KNP.
- Day 5 – KNP.
- Day 6 – KNP.
- Day 7 – KNP.
- Day 1 – Arrival.
- Day 2 – KNP Full Day.
- Day 3 – The Panorama Route.
- Day 4 – Leisure Day.
- Day 5 – Guided Bush Walk & Sunset Safari.
- Day 6 – KNP Morning Drive & Boma Dinner and Dance.
- Day 7 – Leisure Day.
- Day 8 – Swaziland & Matsamo Cultural Village.
- Day 9 – Depature.
- Day 1 – KNP Full Day (Mln Gate to Croc-Bridge)
- Day 2 – Macaneta & Entlhaveni/Rural Tour in Mozambique.
- Day 3 – Maputo City Tour.
- Day 4 – Ponta do Ouro.
- Day 5 – Ponta do Ouro.
- Day 6 – Hluhluwe/Umfolozi.
- Day 7 – Hlane Game Reserve in Swaziland.
- Day 8 – Swaziland Tour& Matsamo Cultural Village.
Travel up to 3 countries in 1 day…!
- Eat Breakfast in Kruger…
- Lunch in Mozambique…
- …and Dinner in Swaziland.
- Moholoholo & Boat Ride.
- Elephant interaction.
- Jane Goodal chimpanzee Eden.
- Mazambique 1 Day Tour.
With all the services & activities offered by the company, as a Tour Operator ; the company will target :
- Travel agencies.
- Business people / Corporate world.
- Social , Political & Religious organisations.
- Sporting Groups.
- Acomodation facilities.
- Individual holiday makers.
Where nearly 2 Million hectres of unrivalled diversity of life forms fuses with historical and archaeological sights.
The Kruger National Park … ; Africa is calling.
Visit and learn about the History of Mozambique from the times of Vasco da Gama , the liberation of the country , the 15 years of Civil War to the present day promising economy
On top of the list is one of the last remaining mornachs on earth , the Kingdom of Swaziland’s visit will be your lifetime most memorable holiday ever.
With it’s people still embracing and upholds its unique and ancient tradition , magnificent mountainous scenery , wildlife and adventure activities…! ; it is an African country not to be missed.
One of the most beautiful and popular Tourist Destinations in South Africa.
It leads to the rugged mountain range of the Drakensburg in the Mpumalanga Province , featuring a number of cultural and natural wonders such as the Waterfalls , God’s Window , Bourkes Luck Potholes , the Blyde River Canyon as well as the historic gold mining town of Pilgrim’s Rest.
Look through the window of knowledge into the earth’s distant past …
- Early life fossils on earth.
- Global unique geological features dating back to more than 3 billion years old.
- Earliest evidence of meteorite impact on earth.
- The great value of producing gold for more than 130 years.
- Historic building structures dating back to the gold rush era.
- Home of the Barberton Daisy (Gerbera Jamesonii).
- Home of Jock of the Bushveld.
Known locally as Makhonjwa Mountains , these iconic hills contains some of the oldest rocks on earth.
All these can be witnessed through the guided Barberton-Makhonjwa Geotrail and the ”Heritage Walk”.
A small picturesque historic gold mining town that was established in 1884.
Welcome to Barberton , “Genesis of Life”.
Other Attractions :
- Moholoholo Widlife Rehabilitation Centre and Blyde River Canyon Boat Ride.
- Jane Goodal Chimpanzee Eden and Nelspruit Shopping.
Transfers to and from :
- OR Tambo International Airport.
- Lanseria International Airport.
- Eastgate Airport.
- Maputo International Airport.
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA)
- TSB Airport.